CHOOSE ONE OF OUR LINK BUILDING PACKAGES AND SHOOT UP IN RANKINGS, TRAFFIC AND SALES
Have questions? [email protected]
Here is portfolio and examples of our work view
Here you can see which results you can achieve in 1-3 months with our seo packages.
With the right strategy, link building can prove very effective at boosting sites’ link popularity and improving their prominence in search engine results, and one way link building particularly stands out as a highly practical SEO solution these days. Unfortunately, however, one way links also have the reputation of being more difficult to obtain, and for a good reason – they involve convincing webmasters to link to your website in absence of any guarantees that you will ever return the favor. Considering you are offering nothing in exchange for these types of links, you will have to work harder to get them.
Designing an effective one way link building plan can be approached in multiple ways, but in many cases it should comprise a combination of linking strategies, depending on the particularities of your website and the main resources you have at your disposal. The most popular methods of getting such links are blog posting, blog commenting, press release marketing, article marketing, bookmarking and directory submission. To help you become acquainted with these strategies, in the next part of this article we will define and discuss each of the names enumerated above separately.
1.Blog Posting – Involves convincing reputable and popular bloggers to help advertise your website by writing about it on their blogs. Besides the advantages of having your site reviewed and publicized by influential bloggers, in many cases you can also convince them to link back to you, and thus snatch your valuable one way links.
To get your site’s name on numerous popular blogs, it is important to approach and maintain contact with bloggers in the same niche as you using newsletters, announcements or via email. A good way of getting links that are more durable with the help of bloggers is to get them to write reviews for one of your products or services. The greatest benefits of obtaining such contextual links rest in their increased steadiness and longer life span.
2. Press Release Marketing – This ensures better prominence for your website by using press releases as a means of spreading the word out about you and your business. Well-written press releases can be very effective at reaching targeted audiences and letting them know about the value of your products or services. When it is supported by solid distribution services, press release marketing not only drives regular traffic to your website, but can also act as a source of links, including semi-permanent or permanent one way links.
3. Article Marketing – This popular practice can get you two important benefits: it facilitates the obtaining of contextual links leading to your site and it improves your website’s chances to become the main authority on the subjects being discussed. Article marketing is also capable to improve turnover rates by supplying you with visitors that are more interested in your commercial offer and are thus more likely to become your costumers. The key behind successful article marketing lies in producing articles that provide new information, are useful and original, and of course, highly relevant to your activity.
4. Blog Commenting – Commenting on blogs in the same niche as your website can also help generate more one way links and boost incoming web traffic. Blog commenting is in fact so effective at achieving this, that many SEO companies in the market are nowadays including this practice as part of more extended offer of optimization services. However, whether you decide to turn to a dedicated SEO company offering one way link building services or prefer taking care of things yourself, it is crucial that all the commenting work be done professionally to get the most out of this practice.
5. Bookmarking – Making a good impression on prominent online resources such as Furl, StumbleUpon, Simpy, or De.licio.us, to name only a few, can rapidly translate into an increased affluence of targeted customers and, whenever your site gets bookmarked, you also increase the chances of getting one way links.
6. Directories – To get the most out of it, submit the bulk of your articles to dedicated directories that are not only popular, but also backed up by solid credentials. If your articles are up to the name of the top-notch category of online directories and your submission requests are accepted with them, then you will also benefit from their high rankings.