CHOOSE ONE OF OUR LINK BUILDING PACKAGES AND SHOOT UP IN RANKINGS, TRAFFIC AND SALES
Have questions? [email protected]
Here is portfolio and examples of our work view
Here you can see which results you can achieve in 1-3 months with our seo packages.
Blog commenting is a popular practice among bloggers, who perceive it as both an effective blog promotion strategy and a powerful tool for building one’s personal brand. The main benefits of commenting on blogs are:
– increased popularity among fellow bloggers and blog readers
– larger number of links leading to your personal blog
– possibility to boost targeted web traffic
However, to be able to fructify all these advantages, you need to treat blog commenting with the importance it deserves and avoid rushing into things. To help you unlock and maximize the potential behind this practice, the following will provide you with a collection of useful blog commenting tips.
Although it can be useful for many things, what blog commenting does best is help you gain popularity in the community and make a good impression with the category of bloggers and blog readers you are targeting in your niche. To achieve this, you should consider addressing the aspects described below.
- Identify the most prominent blogs and sites in your field of activity.
- Monitor your RSS feed list on a regular basis and submit comments on your favorite blogs.
- Start with a small number of blogs – say around two or three popular names in the same niche as your personal blog – and if necessary, slowly expand the selection over time.
- Make a habit of leaving comments on the pages of your preferred blogs and try to identify topics that are most suitable for expressing your thoughts.
- Try not to neglect blogs outside your niche completely; although your focus should be commenting on highly relevant blogs, sometimes it might also pay to leave comments elsewhere.
- Strive to come up with well-constructed comments that add value and freshness to the topic you choose. This will help you grow in the eyes of other bloggers and convince more readers to visit your blog via the links you provide.
When done properly, blog commenting can also help you snatch more links leading to your website, although this is generally trickier to achieve. The reason why it is more difficult to use blog commenting for link building purposes lies in the restrictive character of the links you usually get, with the bulk of them being obtainable as “no follow” links. However, don’t let this inconvenient discourage you. Whether or not they come with the “no follow” tag attached, links are still important assets, and with time you can get a substantial supply of them.
Apart from helping you promote your name online, build a reputation and occasionally get hold of some useful links, blog commenting is also handy at driving targeted traffic to your blog. To improve things in this area, you should focus your commenting towards blog pages that are highly relevant to your field of activity or area of interest. Moreover, be extra careful what you say and how you formulate your comments, with the latter aspect being decisive in how much traffic you’ll be able to attract. Try to come up with intelligent, spontaneous, innovative, useful and interesting things to say and keep your statements short and concise.